Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Bank-graduate program

Options
  • 10-11-2011 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know what to expect with the aptitude tests? I have never done one before so I don't know what to expect.

Are they Psychometric? I am thinking I should buy a prep book but have no idea what to buy!

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jjjqwerty

did them the other day. pretty tough. first two tests are true/false/cannot say....first section is numerical 12 minutes to answer 37 questions..then you have a verbal one 12 mins to answer 49 questions and then a logic one which is 5 mins to answer 20 questions last section to pick out the odd shapes etc....impossible to finish havnt heard back yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

jjjqwerty wrote: »
    did them the other day. pretty tough. first two tests are true/false/cannot say....first section is numerical 12 minutes to answer 37 questions..then you have a verbal one 12 mins to answer 49 questions and then a logic one which is 5 mins to answer 20 questions last section to pick out the odd shapes etc....impossible to finish havnt heard back yet

They are made very hard to finish. Its not about finishing them its about how many you get through and the answers given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maohallo

Thanks for that!

What sort of questions were on the numerical reasoning part?

Was is algebra or Distance=Rate X Time sort of questions?

Thanks again,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kc2011

Hi just wondering how many questions people got through? I think I got roughly 22/25 in the verbal and numerical, cant remember with the other one as I had technical difficulties with the numerical and did the last one in a blind panic!! seems pretty low and not holding out huge hope of getting through truth be told but just wondering if anyone else would be willing to divulge just so I can get an idea?

Advertisement