Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful mic on new lenovo laptop... any help or experience of same greatly appreciate?

Options
  • 10-11-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

I recently got a Lenovo g570. It has 6gbs of ram and a core i5 processor and it seems a lovely laptop but there's a serious problem with the microhone. It sounds as if I'm recording under water. I have tried all the tech support advice, reinstall drivers etc, and no joy. Similarly when I use a headset of external mic that worked perfectly on my old computer I'm also having problems on the Lenovo. I returned it to the vendor and exchanged it for another which seems to have the same problem. I'm very disappointed.I do want to use the mic for skype etc, it's an essential part of the reason I upgraded.

Is there anything I can do with it or should do with it? Has anyone had the same issue with a Lenovo laptop?

Advertisement