Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to find a dentist

Options
  • 10-11-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi guys looking to find a dentist to get some work done on my teeth, but i cannot afford to be over priced as i lost my job last year and trying to keep things afloat, payed 150euros at a dentist in dundrum shopping center for the thing to fall out in 9mths later and dont wont to go down that root again, i think an all i need 3 fillings i hope. so can anyone recommend a good dentist around dundrum,sandyford, stillorgan, donnybrook, Dun Laoghaire or anywhere on the south said , thanks for your time guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mertx

<snipped>

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭billyfromdublin

thanks very much mertx for taking the time to reply will send them an e-mail

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Billy, that poster is shilling. I would not take his advice on price etc.
    Please do your own research or take views from people that PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Billy, that poster is shilling. I would not take his advice on price etc.
    Please do your own research or take views from people that PM you.

Or maybe, take a recommendation form someone with more than 1 previous post!!!!!:D:D

thanks very much for taking the time guys

• Advertisement

dose anyone know anything about or used **no names infraction given as this was pointed out both on this thread and in the charter***??? cant find much about them only there web page

iam sorry for bracking forum rules was just looking for help

again sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I know, we just cannot allow names because dentists get very annoyed if their reputation is called into question by a disgruntled patient or patient get annoyed if a dentist pretends to be a happy patient and recommends themselves. However PM's are allowed, however as above make sure the person giving you the recommendation has some history on boards. A genuine person is unlikely to come on boards and make their first few posts recommending their dentist.

Advertisement