Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VB programmer wanted

Options
  • 10-11-2011 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi guys, I'm looking for a visual basic programmer in Monaghan to work on a PDA application that's been completed, but is not working perfectly on the target PDA.

has to be someone in Monaghan Town, so I can drop in the PDA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭bikeblue

I can program a bit in VB. Not sure how difficult it will be to fix this problem. Is there a deadline ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kae.verens

I was sure I replied to this yesterday, but my post has vanished...

there is no specified deadline. just as soon as possible.

if you're in Monaghan Town, call me to arrange a meeting so we can talk about what needs to be done. 0860243734

Hi Kae,

Just checked your linkedin page. Imho you are a better programmer than myself so I wont be of any use.

I am working fulltime so i really do not have a lot of time to hack VB code.

Cheers
    BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kae.verens

ah well.

yes, I have experience in programming, but I haven't touched Visual Basic specifically in over ten years, so preferred to get someone else involved that might be interested.

I'm not necessarily looking for someone that can do this in their sleep - just someone that does VB every now and then and has a few hours to spare.

If you find yourself in need of something to do on the weekend, just give me a call.

As discussed over the phone, we will arrange a meeting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement