Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's that way not this way!

Options
  • 10-11-2011 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed that at the Luas stop in James on the red line, there is a tourist sign post for various attractions and museums.

The thing is, the sign for the Irish Museum of Modern Art, is pointing the wrong way! I thought for one moment, they had moved the museum!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Thankfully I don't live in Dublin so I couldn't care less.

Hope this was helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

It was probably some hilaious well thought out prank which involves someone turning the sign post the wrong way. Very annoying if you dont know where you are going, buts thats the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

merlie wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that at the Luas stop in James on the red line, there is a tourist sign post for various attractions and museums.

The thing is, the sign for the Irish Museum of Modern Art, is pointing the wrong way! I thought for one moment, they had moved the museum!

They've taken it in for the winter, so the sign now points to where it's being stored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Technically if you went far enough in the "wrong direction" you'd get there.............eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Jenga!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I once cracked an egg into a pan and it had two yolks in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

There was a spider in the bath last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

mamaaaaaaa.......... just killed a maaaan........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Jeez man, i must get a few of them eggs off ya..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Suprised the Dubs didn't steal the sign and sell it for scrap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Mama? If you can hear me mama? It's Daniel. I WANT THAT SANDWICH!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

merlie wrote: »

No but I have noticed AH isn't on the Luas line, haven't you yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement