Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scream 4 (Blu-ray) - €6.49 delivered [Play.com]

Options
  • 10-11-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Whether you enjoyed the film or not.. that's a bloody great price for a Blu-ray that's only been 3 months.

Personally, thought it was meh - certainly wasn't the worst in the trilogy (Scream 3).

Still probably buy it at this price to complete my collection.. as I'm a pedantic fecker! ;)

19508631_300x300_1.jpg
    Buy it @ Play.com
    Sidney Prescott, now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey and Gale, who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill (played by Emma Roberts) and her Aunt Kate (Mary McDonnell). Unfortunately Sidney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger.

The newest installment in the acclaimed franchise that ushered in a new wave of horror in the 1990s is written by series creator Kevin Williamson and directed by suspense master and director of the first trilogy, Wes Craven.

(from HUKD.ie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Good price alright but no wonder it was a shockingly bad movie

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

You can't be that pedantic Basq, if you're saying that Scream 4 is not the worst in the TRILOGY!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good price alright but no wonder it was a shockingly bad movie
    To be fair.. there was much worse horrors over the last few years.

And the intro very entertaining.. it went a tad downhill from there thought!
    kellsred wrote: »
    You can't be that pedantic Basq, if you're saying that Scream 4 is not the worst in the TRILOGY!
    True sir.. true!

• Site Banned Posts: 317 ✭✭Turbine

Ah Basq come on, this was 10x worse than Scream 3. I actually had to turn it off after 30mins because the acting in it was so bad. If it wasn't called Scream, you'd have thought it was a comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

the scariest thing about the film was the state of yer one that used to be in Friends now that my dear friends was scary :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

This offer is no longer available.

While it's not a patch on the original it was far better than Scream 3 in my opinion. I also liked the way
    you thought it was a reboot with the younger girl taking over from Sidney but she turned out to be the killer.

Advertisement