Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does George Lucas get such a bashing on the net?

Options
  • 10-11-2011 12:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be an internet pass time for fanboys and the like to slate Mr. Lucas for pretty much everything, listen....i'm not saying he didn't botch the SW franchise with his prequels, but they weren't THAT bad!

Come come, they were still pretty good family entertainment, i'm shocked at the level of snark and vitriol directed at Mr. Lucas, less we forget he gave us the greatest trilogy ever made, :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

He looks like a fatter Colonel Sanders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Midichlorians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I just bash him from envy, he such a wealthy git, I mean totally loaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Good man, Richard. Another quality thread started in the most appropriate of forums. And with only 8.5 years of practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

3 words.. Jar Jar Binks!
    less we forget he gave us the greatest trilogy ever made, :)
    Duh... he didn't direct 'Back To The Future'!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

He changed the first 3 for no reason.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Good man, Richard. Another quality thread started in the most appropriate of forums. And with only 8.5 years of practice.

But, but if i posted it in the SW forum i'd never get the hits and snark filled replies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Id tell you to take it to the Film Forum but youre permabanned from there so tough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement