Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marlboro Touch

Options
  • 10-11-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭

I've noticed lately, in my usual Marlboro Gold, that cards saying Touch are being brought out over here...does anybody know where to get them? The only place I've been able to get them from is Italy...which is a pain :( Close to Tallaght if possible?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The kiosk in Dundrum shopping centre has them. They're tiny and only €7.50 too! I know it's the same smoke but they smell nicer and taste nicer too. Had them over in Cyprus before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So is there a difference between them and Marlboro gold or...? 7.50 makes them sound pretty sweet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Namlub wrote: »
    So is there a difference between them and Marlboro gold or...? 7.50 makes them sound pretty sweet

Same cigarette just thinner

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I find they're sweeter and a better smoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sharachow

just thinner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 The Marlboro Man

Never tried them

Never tried them

And with a name like yours you should be ashamed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

And with a name like yours you should be ashamed :P

Turns out they sell them in both the Topaz' beside my estate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

So they're like Diet fats?

Got one of them cards in my box too, only skinny fags id seen before were vogues (and sweet afton, not very chic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

dont smoke them , their only for touchy people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭username_x

i tried them today and will continue to buy them, they are the same size as the vogue perle cigarettes, so they arent superslim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

They are hitting the shops at the moment.

They have the same nicotine but less carbon.

Anyone who has tried them in my place has bought them again.

Yep, I've switched to them now.

Advertisement