Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Fixed rear wheel

Options
  • 09-11-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    Im looking for fixed rear wheel with flip flop hub if anyone would have one just give me a shout.
    Im open to offers ;)
    Cheers
    T
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

i have one but it needs an axle and bearings,yoours for a score

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tsuful

Could You tell me what hub is in it ? So i can check first an i get axle to it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Id be interested in that wheel if tsuful doesnt take it. Whats the rim and hub?

i found the axle it just needs bearings now,i think 6000 is the bearing code you can get the bearings cheaply in a place in glasnevin...i cant remember their name tho

Id be interested in that wheel if tsuful doesnt take it. Whats the rim and hub?

its a cheapo humphries special just needs bearings as i found the axle

• Advertisement

Cool. Ill take it. Ill send You a PM later on do discus details.

Thanks but Ill take that wheel from first guy. Im not looking for anything fancy cause its only spare wheel for turbo trainer so I dont see any reason to spend more then I need.
    Thanks anyway!
    T

SOLD.mods yiz can close up this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement