Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A joke

Options
  • 09-11-2011 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Two boys and a girl come into school late one morning, A teacher catches them and asks the first boy where were you until now? On top of summer hill replays the boy, Then the teacher turned to the second boy and asks him the same question, I was on top of summer hill too, Then the teacher turned to the girl and asked were you on top of summer hill too? No i am summer hill she replayed

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

tl;dr

My grandad's name is Tom Russell.

I didnt know they had internets in heaven!! Coool!

My grandad's name is Tom Russell.

I didnt know they had internets in heaven!! Coool!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Two boys and a girl come into school late one morning, A teacher catches them and asks the first boy where were you until now? On top of summer hill replays the boy, Then the teacher turned to the second boy and asks him the same question, I was on top of summer hill too, Then the teacher turned to the girl and asked were you on top of summer hill too? No i am summer hill she replayed

I was going to say that you should put this in the best joke you've heard thread, but that is a really, really crap joke. Seriously. Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

hahaha I geddit her name was Summer Hi..... wait, that wasn't funny at all :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

In before "In before"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

are you Carla from Scrubs by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

When Dr. Conrad Murray found the corpse of Michael Jackson, the first thing he did was respectfully drape a blanket over the late singers face.

Then he dangled him off the balcony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Joke thread is Here.
    But only good jokes go in there....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement