Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training at Rapidfire

Options
  • 09-11-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey hey hey my friends this weekend Sunday 13th of November
    Dublin AGGression will be playing at the amazing fantastic all weather field at Rapidfire Paintball.

We would like to welcome everyone woodsballer and speedballer alike.
    Novice to seasoned veteran to come and train with us, we promise you a day like no other. So come on down and prove your a maverick renegade or just someone who just wants a good day out.

All are welcome our policy is
    E. L. E.

Find out what that means this sunday the 13th of November,

On site : 10:00 - 10:30
    On field : 11:15

Any further info please PM me here or call/text on 0858354919

Site paint only

Hope to see ya there :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Redzer-600

Hi all,

Dublin AGGression will be training this Sunday 20th at Rapidfire Paintball. Anyone who wishes to join us please post up here or PM myself :)

We would like to welcome everyone woodsballer and speedballer alike. Novice to seasoned veteran to come and train with us, we promise you a day like no other. So come on down and prove your a maverick renegade or just someone who just wants a good day out :)

We will be going through drills for the 1st few hours then playing games towards the end of the day.

Site paint only.

Sunday 20th November

Everyone is welcome :)

Hope to see ya all there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Redzer-600

Dublin AGGression will be training this weekend at Rapidfire Paintball anyone who wishes to join us please post up here or PM myself.

All players welcome regardless of experience. We will be going through drills for the 1st few hours then playing games towards the end of the day.

Site paint only.

Sunday 27th November

Everyone is welcome :)

Hope to see ya all there :)

Advertisement