Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I walk the line

Options
  • 09-11-2011 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

My First Robot and I very pleased.

Doesn't actually walk the line by does follow the general direction of it as it wheels along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvdOArPrx8

This was built as part of my college course so I was lucky enough to have access to a laser cutters, hence the elaborate shape of the base and fancy engraving on it. But to be honest it more how it functions that I'm happy about.

The circuit is a board using the GenieE18 microcontroller and an L293D chip to help drive the motors. So by connecting up to computer can play around with the variables and hopefully get it to be a bit smoother. The board can have multiple inputs and outputs so I may stick some flashing LED or that on. Was also going to see could I get the little speaker playing chariots of fire.

Some pictures to follow my interent has decided to act like its dial-up or something, and uploading is very slow and fails each time.

All comments and questions welcome.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 petercena

Good, would you please tell me how many sensors you have used in this line follower?

Advertisement