Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens in need of Home! (Limerick)

Options
  • 08-11-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

My mom has brought home 4 kittens from where she works. They have a large stray cat problem and have gotten as many neutered as possible but some are still breeding.
    Anyway she has 4 6 week old kittens and is looking for homes. Unfortunately time is not on their side.

Anyone interested please respond!
    To sweeten the deal i'll throw €50 worth of kitten stuff, food etc….

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭japasca

see attached

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

omg they are so cute i would love to take a white one maybe 2 but i live loais/offaly. if any way of getting one here i would. dont supose you are ever down this way

I was in Kildare today but won't be going up again any time soon, sorry!

The 4 kittens are male by the way, and the 3 white ones have perfect hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

japasca wrote: »
    I was in Kildare today but won't be going up again any time soon, sorry![/QUOTE

ah pity,would have loved to taken 1 maybe 2 of the little white guys. anyhow keep me in mind if ur back down this way.

• Advertisement

japasca wrote: »
    I was in Kildare today but won't be going up again any time soon, sorry![/QUOTE

ah pity,would have loved to taken 1 maybe 2 of the little white guys. anyhow keep me in mind if ur back down this way.

I will of course, thanks.

Pic and bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Fair play to you for helping these babies! Your mum doesn't work in Bawnmore, by any chance?

If you can, will you get a worm dose into them as soon as you can, if you haven't done already. You can buy a bottle of Parazole for under a tenner in Widdess-Fitzgibbon chemists on Roches Street. There'll be more than enoughin the bottle to worm them all now and again in two weeks time. And please, please be sure to stress the importance of worming, vaccinating and neutering to the new owners. :)

Oh, and you're welcome to advertise them on the Limerick Animal Welfare facebook page as well.

boomerang wrote: »
    Fair play to you for helping these babies! Your mum doesn't work in Bawnmore, by any chance?

If you can, will you get a worm dose into them as soon as you can, if you haven't done already. You can buy a bottle of Parazole for under a tenner in Widdess-Fitzgibbon chemists on Roches Street. There'll be more than enoughin the bottle to worm them all now and again in two weeks time. And please, please be sure to stress the importance of worming, vaccinating and neutering to the new owners. :)

Oh, and you're welcome to advertise them on the Limerick Animal Welfare facebook page as well.

Hey, no she doesn't work in bawnmore, she's a nurse.
    They haven't been given any shots yet, but i will make sure they go to a good home, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah I'm sure transport could be organised for 2 of these babies if portgirl is still interested.

OP how long is the drive from Kildare to Limerick?

Portgirl do you drive yourself?

There are groups who organise transport for rescues, I'm sure they could help.

• Advertisement

all kittens now gone to happy homes. Thanks

Advertisement