Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get PS2 games?

Options
  • 08-11-2011 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I live in Dublin.There are a good few PS2 games that I want to play. I'd like to rent them or buy them if they're under a tenner. Does anyone know any shops where I can get them? thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Try Gamestop, my local have a load of PS2 games for about €2-3 a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tornados2111

Try Gamestop, my local have a load of PS2 games for about €2-3 a go!

Thanks! I'l check it out tomorrow :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

CeX just off Henry St. hasn't as many PS2 games as it did a few months ago, but there's still a few shelves full of 'em.

Whether there's anything decent amongst the shovelware remains to be seen. There's the infrequent bargain, though.

CeX just off Henry St. hasn't as many PS2 games as it did a few months ago, but there's still a few shelves full of 'em.

Whether there's anything decent amongst the shovelware remains to be seen. There's the infrequent bargain, though.

Thanks, I' check that out on the way aswell :D

Out of the list of 8 games I could only find 2, anywhere else I could find them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

i have lots of them, you can have em for free too. only catch is they're in my burnt flat so if you grab a ladder and some adventurous spirit you can get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Book Mart/Gamexchange on Talbot St, Dublin still sell PS2 titles. Although, sometimes, their pricing can get extortionate.

Advertisement