Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work experience:where you're at?

Options
  • 08-11-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

i was wondering where people are at and would like to know how they find it there ill start

where are you working:i was working at a hardware store(changed at mid term to a tractor mechanic im related to)

when do you work:every friday 9-5

what you do there:move things off pallets lifting bags of meal and putting bird peanuts into buckets.

are you enjoying it:i didnt really TBH

are you getting paid:15 euro a day not too bad(atleast im getting something)

so where are you guys working?

so people can copy and paste the headings

where are you working:

when do you work:

what you do there:

are you enjoying it:

are you getting paid:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

where are you working: The Natural History Museum in Dublin

when do you work: Every Wednesday from 9AM to 3:30PM (Next week is my last week :()

what you do there:
    I tend to do something different every week, but my general work involves cataloging science journal (theres like millions of them :O) and reorganising the library :L One week i got to go to the RTE studios because the person im working with does a segment on a show, and another week i went to the opening of the new gorilla enclosure in Dublin Zoo.

are you enjoying it: Im enjoying it alright, though when im not doing the fun stuff the typing gets a bit repeditive :o

are you getting paid: Noppppeeee :L

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Paulor94

where are you working: Electrial Store

when do you work: This week Monday to Friday 9-4

what you do there: Helped with delveries and stock also helped with the customers when it was busy

are you enjoying it: It was grand sure.

are you getting paid: Got 50 euro at the end of the week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tcostelloe

Ours was a full week and thats it.

where are you working: hotel worked in the restaurnat and leisure centre in there

when do you work: full week 8am till half 3

what you do there: clean, dealing with customers etc

are you enjoying it: yeah i did

are you getting paid: i didnt

Advertisement