Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skyrim price?

• 08-11-2011 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hey i live in galway and am wondering how much exactly the regular copy of skyrim for xbox is going to cost in Game? also how much will gamestop charge? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

50 in symths anywho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Price is irrelevant or this game

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

very true ! sleepless nights ahead, take holidays, call sick .....

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

€50 in Xtra Vision Rathmines. Got Arkham City all finished just in time to trade in against it. Ohhh, i can't wait <rubs thighs repeatedly> :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Gamestop, Patrick street, Cork city €44.99

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

wonder what I'd get for trading in MW3, surely would be pretty decent this early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

mayordenis wrote: »
    wonder what I'd get for trading in MW3, surely would be pretty decent this early

for credit I'd say 25 or 28 in gamestop.

for cash probably 18 or 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

PauloConn wrote: »
    €50 in Xtra Vision Rathmines. Got Arkham City all finished just in time to trade in against it. Ohhh, i can't wait <rubs thighs repeatedly> :D

wanna trade in AC against skyrim aswell, anyone know if it would be better to trade in extravision for the 50e or go to game stop for the 45e? do extra tend to offer more for trade ins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

mayordenis wrote: »

If you trade in MW3/Batman/BF3 to GAME they will give you Skyrim for 99c

Tesco price.. I dunno, they didnt have it in stock.

GAME €50

HMV €43 I think

If your going to pay more for the fancy map coz you preordered it, dont bother.. Its just made on fancy hard paper and not worth it at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

hypermuse wrote: »
    If your going to pay more for the fancy map coz you preordered it, dont bother.. Its just made on fancy hard paper and not worth it at all..

I got the fancy map and two books for pre-ordering with gamestop. It was the same price

• Advertisement

doncarlos wrote: »
    I got the fancy map and two books for pre-ordering with gamestop. It was the same price

I have no interest in any of the books myself.. I just prefer to just immerse myself in the game and discover things my own way!!

Books and guide are too unrewarding imo!

Gratz on your 1,000 post btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

I have no interest either really but never turn down free stuff. It's two novels by the way. One set 4 years after oblivion and one set 40 years after.
    Map looks pretty cool. Will stick it up on the wall beside my PC

Didn't even realise it was my thousandth! Thanks :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

hypermuse wrote: »
    If you trade in MW3/Batman/BF3 to GAME they will give you Skyrim for 99c

Thanks for that, unfortunately I live in Waterford so no Game,
    but I traded MW3 into Smyths for €45 and because I have the loyalty card Skyrim is only €47.50.

doncarlos wrote: »
    I have no interest either really but never turn down free stuff. It's two novels by the way. One set 4 years after oblivion and one set 40 years after.

oh they are actual novels!! that sounds pretty cool.. I assumed they were guide books for a walkthrough or something!
    In Game they were offering walk throughs half price and I saying hell no!

Novels sound interesting.. didn't hear anything bout books at all! I woulda taken them (obviously if they are free) but I aint read a book in years so prob woulda sat there gathering dust!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Finally got it.That 99c deal game do is amzing.For 46 euro ive gotten Batman (cost 44),traded in for Battlefield (99c),then that traded in for Skyrim :d.amazing :D

Soby wrote: »
    Finally got it.That 99c deal game do is amzing.For 46 euro ive gotten Batman (cost 44),traded in for Battlefield (99c),then that traded in for Skyrim :d.amazing :D

It is a pretty great offer! I mean, you coulda gone into tesco and bought 3 copies of MW3 of only 42.50 and then got Skyrim and uncharted and whatever else they are offering for only 43.49!!

fantastic deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Really keen on getting Skyrim but don't wanna risk the trade in for Mw3.. Because I hated Dark Souls so I don't know if I'll like this, mates getting it tomorrow though so I'll go his and see how it is :D

Advertisement