Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ides of March

Options
  • 08-11-2011 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

As discussed at the quiz tonight, anyone up for going to see this in the next while?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I wouldn't mind catching this. Any ideas about where & when? Looks like it's on in Odeon Swiss Cottage & Vue Finchley Rd for the next week but there may be other cinemas that suit better.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

How about a Sunday afternoon screening somewhere reasonably central? Cheaper prices, fewer crowds and overall less hassle. We could go for lunch beforehand if folks are up for it too?

For example, the Cineworld on Shaftesbury Avenue are showing it at 15:50 on Sunday and have tickets for £8.

(Full disclosure: I'm off to a gig on Saturday night so Sunday suits me better)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Sounds good, though I'm not free this Sunday so next week would suit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

The boutique cinemas are a good bet mid-week too for value.

As an example, the Coronet Cinema opposite Notting Hill Gate tube is only £3.50 on Tuesdays (and they're showing the Ides of March tonight) and my personal favourite the Lexi in Kensal Rise is only a fiver on Mondays (sadly it clashes with the quiz).

They're also so much nicer than the chains, what with bars, decent movie selections and staff who want to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I'v seen this already but wouldnt mind watching Mr Gosling again... sure it would be rude not to :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Mmmm Ryan Gosling...mmmm! I'm interested in this sure! :)

Advertisement