Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heavy work

Options
  • 07-11-2011 11:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am having some problems with tennants taking the piss basically, i call around on my own and they pass no remarks, would anyone know is it possible to hire people who could come along to back me up, not do anything necessarily but just provide a presence?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭manlad

what do you mean when you say ''taking the piss'' are they not paying rent or whats the story??

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

So you're looking for some muscle essentially? I'll do it for 50 quid an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

bassey wrote: »
    So you're looking for some muscle essentially? I'll do it for 50 quid an hour

I'll do it for €45. And I'm far uglier than bassey. Scarier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I have biker gear, I look bad-ass in it

I can round up a few friends, where do you need us?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

thanks for the replys lads, yes im finding it hard to get rent from them and the place is a total mess, they get agressive when i call around, il keep your suggestions and offers in mind i may need to call upon ye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Go to a lawyer and get them out the legal way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

go to threshold, ask advise.

get an eviction notice and then when they are not there change the locks, or if they are aggressive ring the cops. duh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,239 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Not a work/jobs question.

But I'd try wearing one of these.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement