Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€25 iTunes Cards for €20 in Superquinn

Options
  • 07-11-2011 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

I'm assuming it's all branches as I've seen it in both HSQ & Walkinstown Dublin.

Offer has been on since Nov 3rd & ends 15th Nov.

Cards valid for two years from date of purchase.

Ideal for Christmas gifts or to stock up for future use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Kenpo

Is this for club card holders?

I was as the Lucan branch and seen no signs for this.

Ta

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I was in the Lucan branch on Sunday and there are signs up for this. I don't think you need a club card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

No, no clubcard needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kavanafl

This offer was in Xtra vision last week but missed it

Any ideas is it running somewhere else at the moment? I am hopping that different retailers get a turn at hosting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Superquinn and Tesco were doing it but it finished on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Superquinn and Tesco were doing it but it finished on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hot dang,, was just about to go down and get one,, keep us posted folks

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kavanafl

Currys now have the vouchers in a slightly different format and it is running till the end of July.

It is 50€ worth of itunes vouchers for 40€

Advertisement