Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant from Limerick Co. Vec 9 payments not 3??

Options
  • 07-11-2011 7:04pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a letter from the vec in sept saying I was awarded my grant and would receive it in 3 installments - as usual (this is my 2nd year).
    Last week I got payment advice for the grant which was only a third of what I was expecting, before I rang them though I checked my account and it looked like 2 payments were made making a total of the amount I was expecting.
    I now have received a phone call from them, saying that they have overpaid me and instead of being paid in 3 installments it is now being paid in 9 installments and I have to repay the amount paid.
    Anyone else heard this?
    I don't have the money to repay it - had to fork out for my books etc....:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

I know that Kerry Vec are making their payments over 9 months this year.

Advertisement