Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund onto laser card

Options
  • 07-11-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

hey,
    I returned a pair of runners to a shop, which I paid for with my laser card. Just wondering how long it will take for the money to be credited to my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Louocb

Hi it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 10 working days for laser cards. I had this happen to me also not so long ago and I got my money back into my account on the 10th working day!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Louocb wrote: »
    Hi it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 10 working days for laser cards. I had this happen to me also not so long ago and I got my money back into my account on the 10th working day!:(

This could be a long week so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Thanks, you're just reminded me to check one I was due and it hasn't hit yet.....since 19th October.

There's an extra few quid this month!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

If you bought them in Penneys/Dunnes, it will be back within 3 days. If you bought them in a really small local Elvery's- 7-10 days. The biggest factor is how many transactions the store is dealing with because they wait for them to build up in groups, so the busier and bigger the store the faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Advertisement
Advertisement