Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey - Week 4 Results

Options
  • 07-11-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Results for Week Four:

Overall Standings after Week Four:

As always, sorted By:
    1. Points
    2. Wins
    3. Ties

As Cena didn't have the full three games required for Goaltenders this week, I put his GAA at 9.99 and SV% at .500

I'm happy with my end result this week, now 5 points clear at the top. But having improved on last weeks disastrous +/- situation, I now find myself short of goals and PIM's. Again this week I left points on the bench, Tyler Seguin notched up his first ever hat-trick whilst sitting idle. Overall though, happy enough with how things are going.

Good Week For:
    • +/- : In total, the league went from a -30 last week to a +34 this week, as swing of +64
    • Coeus: After three weeks just below the top-step of the weekly power ranking #1 spot, Coeus finally topped it this week, cementing his place as the overall power ranking leader. Coeus is also leading the Assists and Shots-on-Goal totals for the past two weeks.

Bad Week For:
    • PIM's: The PIM total has declined each week since the beginning, from 344 to 261 to 235 to 223
    • PPP's: Lowest total of the season for powerplay points so far, with the league registering just 65 this week, less than half the total in the first gameweek (although that was an extended gameweek)
    • SHP's: Having steadily increased 4-5-6 over the first three weeks of the season, not a single shorthanded point was registered between all 12 teams this week.
    • GAA: Despite the goals column remaining steady, the GAA increased dramatically, going from 2.46 and 2.47 in weeks 2 & 3 to 3.09 this week. SV% also suffered as a result, dropping from comfortably above the .900 mark to just .866 on average.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Yes, I was quite happy with my team again last week. I was one of those SHP short of another 11 wins but the matchup win is the important thing.

The SHPs are the hardest category to score in, I have 3 this season, 2 of which came from the 1 goal which was an empty net shot...

Advertisement