Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the longest time.............

Options
  • 07-11-2011 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

I had no idea that there were signatures and avatars here because I never bothered to look for the option. I think I turned it on once, saw that it looked awful and have left it off ever since. Any one else use boards without them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

both off for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Only turned them on recently. Avatars are cool, add a bit of colour if nothing else. Not sure about the sigs yet though, some of them are way too annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

*clicks fingers, whistles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I like them. I find you can always tell a little bit more about what the poster is like from their sig/avatar. It's kind of interesting in a way, but that's just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I like avatars but sigs really annoy me. If it's just one line or something then it's okay, but some are just so big and in the way.

• Advertisement

I have both enabled and don't remember specifically enabling them. Is it a recent thing that they're off by default?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Never used them and Chrome AdBlock does the rest.

Advertisement