Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get to blanchardstown centre from maynooth?

Options
  • 06-11-2011 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi i was wondering which would be the best dublin bus routes to get from maynooth to blanchardstown centre and back. There is no route that takes you directly from maynooth to blanchardstown. any help would be appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,583 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

oneill787 wrote: »
    Hi i was wondering which would be the best dublin bus routes to get from maynooth to blanchardstown centre and back. There is no route that takes you directly from maynooth to blanchardstown. any help would be appreciated thanks!

Train to Coolmine and a 15 minute walk from there is the easiest route.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭thomasj

oneill787 wrote: »

or train to clonsilla and 39 bus to the centre but given that 39s run every 30 minutes, lxflyers suggestion might be the best!

Advertisement