Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultra high torque motor and gears

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

moved to the correct forum. please use the correct forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

Hi mate. I Think you'd be looking for a high speed motor, not a high torque motor. If you play in Ireland anyway.
    A buddy of mine who is in the know about this stuff explained it to me.
    A high torque motor is for pulling tougher springs. If you're in Ireland, our 1 joule limit shouldn't demand one of these.
    A high speed motor like the g&p m120 does what it says on the tin. Higher rof.
    Maybe you meant to look for a high speed instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

keith nev wrote: »
    has any1 got them has to be for a version 2 gearbox

Have a set of KING ARMS TORQUE (200:100) helicals if you are interested-they are brand new in packet-want 40euros for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a set of 300% torque-up helical gears €25 posted to your door

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Ive a brand new, in the box set of SHS 32:1 gears here. €25 or trade from some kit, also have high torque motors :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Ive a brand new, in the box set of SHS 32:1 gears here. €25 or trade from some kit, also have high torque motors :)

I have a set of gears that came out of an unused classic army ca8-2. they were taken out from day 1 as the aeg never worked. You can have them for say 15 euro excluding postage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Sorry, but I won't touch CA gears :)

Advertisement