Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grant WHERE IS IT????

Options
  • 06-11-2011 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi been waiting for what feels like years for the grant to come in from Galway!! Anyone else in this boat? It's an absolute disgrace
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Same here. Called in to office today. They told that it will be a few more weeks, probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

Still waiting for mine from Roscommon. I've been thinking "Any day now..." for over a month. I got it in early October last year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

Only got mine in March this year for last year of college!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

still waiting in TCD...but its the councils fault. i dont think they're witholding the grant though, i know that the grant office workers in louth also do two other departments, the workload must be unbelievable. doesn't help us lot who need the money....loans till the day methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

TCD have grants from Killkenny, they just decided not to announce that they have any grants anymore....only for I rang. Now to head down and see if they have a grant cheque for me from Louth...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

would be nice to know if i'm approved or not, I didn't get it last year because I was deemed non resident, so this year they kept my application for 6 weeks and sent it to the County council I applied to 11 years ago ( that would be the same County i haven't lived in for 11years......)

Advertisement