Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isn't this illegal?

Options
  • 06-11-2011 4:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭

I was trawling through a few car videos on youtube tonight when I came across this. It's a video of two lads drifting on the 'port road' which I believe is in Waterford shot by an irish car webite called Juicebox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiG4U1DRkB0&lc=54olFnesP1w3QF8bnSuedyrqfK11fj8eiapI3eS8hP8&feature=inbox

The filmakers are trying to pass it off as 'people with a heavy passion for cars' but all I see is dangerous driving on a public road. A quick look through some of their other videos shows up more of the same reckless behaviour.

My question is when are these people going to cop on to the fact that sort of 'driving' puts peoples lives at risk?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

This was done in Motors, next...

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

30page thread in motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Schwiiing wrote: »
    My question is when are these people going to cop on to the fact that sort of 'driving' puts peoples lives at risk?

Probably around the same time we all cop on to the fact that drinking, smoking, and eating fatty foods puts peoples lives at risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Oh right. I hadn't seen it. Sorry about the repost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Schwiiing wrote: »
    Oh right. I hadn't seen it. Sorry about the repost.
    Shame on you, tut tut :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Ah sure it keeps them out of trouble with the drugs and all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

This was done in Motors, next...

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement