Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drrunkkkk ;)

Options
  • 06-11-2011 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

doesnt life seem sooo much easier when u are drunk.... no work troubles... no relationship problems and all ya have to do is have a good time with a couple a best friends and a bottle a wine!!!!!!:D :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

It's 3 o clock on a Sunday morning. We're all drunk, shut up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,147 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hope this thread gets as locked as you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

you should be putting your fingers inside a girl instead of posting here

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭swizzle123

^^^ ohh awkward im female!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

swizzle123 wrote: »
    doesnt life seem sooo much easier when u are drunk.... no work troubles... no relationship problems and all ya have to do is have a good time with a couple a best friends and a bottle a wine!!!!!!:D :D:D:D

certain things are easier, some far more difficult get out your bike there and and have a cycle round the garden see how you fare!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

That's even better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Awkward, how so? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

drunk girl in after hours, this will probably get to 100 posts before it gets locked:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

So drunk that you turned your laptop on, remembered your password, logged in correctly and made a thread..

Ooh you wild thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Meh, in fairness she could've had it password-less and left it in sleep mode :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

We fell in love in a hopeless place.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Kojak wrote: »
    That's even better ;)

It's 3 am on a Sunday morning, she's on the interweb, don't hold yer breath

^^ i know some ppl call me a legend but ya know i gotta keep her country!!!;)

im actually not that drunk but ya just gotta love bein half cut :d life is soo much eaisier.. and things are soo much simplier!! Cmon... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Not locked yet anyway. How to fill this space? Terry dump institute of further and continuing professional education. << i'll regret that tomorrow

scudzilla wrote: »
    It's 3 am on a Sunday morning, she's on the interweb, don't hold yer breath

whatever :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Grindylow wrote: »
    So drunk that you turned your laptop on, remembered your password, logged in correctly and made a thread..

Ooh you wild thing.
    Tbf most people leave their laptops logged on if its their own, and starting a threads hardly hard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

OP pics of your vag
    iiiiiiii
    na or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

So where did you go swiz, have fun, get the shift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I drank 3 pints of lucozade, sober as a judge but had a great night out :) (proud of me)

[I'm also kind of hyper and can't sleep]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Ah yes its wonderful. Every strife and worry you have becomes trivial when you have drink on board, but then you sober up and the problems are still there staring at you ten fold and you wonder why the fcuk am I still here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Apparently I have anger issues. But who saved your bitch ass two days in a row

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ooh you wild thing.
    Pfft, I can do all of that while still struggling for balance. Force of habit and all of that...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ooh you wild thing.
    You've managed it before! :p
    Pfft, I can do all of that while still struggling for balance. Force of habit and all of that...
    I can even do it one-handed ... >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement