Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the fúck is up with Meteor Customer 'Care'?

Options
  • 05-11-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Hey,

For the past two days I've been trying to ring Meteor but I'm kept on hold for at least 20 minutes each time and then just cut-off? I'm trying to ring to get back money they robbed from me.

I've heard the Snow Patrol album at least three fúcking times now and it's píssing me off.

Is there a Meteor forum or something?

Anyone else having trouble with getting through?

Amazingly, I can get through to the department where you top-up...yeah thanks Meteor, don't help me but be more than willing to take my money:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Hey,

For the past two days I've been trying to ring Meteor but I'm kept on hold for at least 20 minutes each time and then just cut-off? I'm trying to ring to get back money they robbed from me.

I've heard the Snow Patrol album at least three fúcking times now and it's píssing me off.

Amazingly, I can get through to the department where you top-up...yeah thanks Meteor, don't help me but be more than willing to take my money:rolleyes:

Snow Patrol have that affect on me also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

All phone services are tied up at the mo.
    Since the release of the latest Apple phone which has some serious problems (connection to phone services/battery problems), I hear a lot of services are very busy being inundated with calls.

This might be the same case with Meteor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Hey,

Had to ring Eircom to cancel about 2 months ago. Same thing UglyBolloxFace. Kept on hold for 15-20 mins then cut off. A complete joke. Then the process of cancelling was another joke.

But its weird about the help-line. Most times I rang up, on hold and then cut off. Others I got through easily. I dont know what the crack is.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Hey,

I was on hold for 1hr 37mins about 2 weeks ago. I had to leave for work then so I just had to hang up.

I wrote to them on Facebook with a big long rant the day after and it was solved within an hour, so my suggestion to you is Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Hey,

Same story with me, except I've been trying all week. Somebody is over on the Mobile Phone thread here giving out about customer service also. Meteor is clearly not employing enough people to deal with customers. I've been with Meteor since September 2001 when I got a free phone from AIB on condition that I joined Meteor's pay-as-you-go. This is my last month with them because Tesco is offering much better value for money now. I'll try Tesco out and see what it's like.

As for Vodafone and O2 it defies belief that they can continue charging as much as they do. Is Irish consumer consciousness that low? (OK, I've digressed! :)) Meteor still undercuts them, and has done so for years. But now it's Tesco's turn to shake up the market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

I was on hold for 1hr 37mins about 2 weeks ago.

Ridiculous. They better not take that 97 minutes out of your monthly allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm getting tired of you using After Hours to answer all your questions.

Next thread like this will see you banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement