Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invisalign Braces vs Inman ligner

Options
  • 05-11-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm not a big poster here but was wondering does anyone know what the difference between the Invisalign braces and the Inman linger.

Prices?
    Do the do the same job or whats the difference?

I know everyone has different experiences and opinions about braces but personally I wouldn't be comfortable if people could see my braces as I know it would affect my confidence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭day dreamer

Hi there

Invisalign uses a series of clear plasic aligners to straighten your teeth. the Inman aligner is a removable brace that does the same.

Both are only useful for minor problems and you will get a better result with fixed appliances or traintracks. They can be put on the inside of the teeth and are invisible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

Braces inside the mouth seem to be a lot more expensive compared to the prices for the Invisalign. I think my teeth would fit into the minor category and I do like the promises of what the invisalign says but I'm skeptical whether it actually works

Advertisement