Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing inbox font in outlook express?

Options
  • 05-11-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

My monitor in work died and i have to use an old one a very old one its killing me to try to read my emails everything looks so much smaller and is all blurred but it will have to do for now!!

I have managed to change the font size so when I open an email in outlook I can read it.

I cant change the font in the inbox tho and that means I am opening all emails as I cant see who they are from or the subject ect. Can the size be changed for this I have tried but so far can't figure out how?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it I wasn't sure where to post it.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

danois wrote: »
    My monitor in work died and i have to use an old one a very old one its killing me to try to read my emails everything looks so much smaller and is all blurred but it will have to do for now!!

I have managed to change the font size so when I open an email in outlook I can read it.

I cant change the font in the inbox tho and that means I am opening all emails as I cant see who they are from or the subject ect. Can the size be changed for this I have tried but so far can't figure out how?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it I wasn't sure where to post it.

Thanks

Your best bet is to change the overall Windows font, you can do this in Control Panel>Display>Settings>Advanced>General>Change from Normal DPI to something higher, allot of applications may look blocky and fonts look too large, but its the only solution to your issue afaik,

Nick

Advertisement