Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop for college and everyday use

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i wouldn't say they have HDMI it's usually listed on that site(save on laptops) if the do, look for the same laptop's on amazon they have the spec's listed properly(not always right but you'll see that if you read the reviews) not that on pcworld's site. I'd look for something different than the one's you listed if you can afford a bit more(not much more though)

you should probably look for something that has these:
    a second gen. i core - all the one's you listed are first gen
    4gb ram - is enough for what you mention
    500gb hdd
    graphic's - integrated should do, you don't sound as though you want it for gaming. though you'd get one cheap enough with a dedicated card too
    size - up to you. 15.6" aren't as heavy as people make out & are better for watching films on too

your not really in a big rush to get one so i'd look around a good bit & read the reviews on the one's you like.

Advertisement