Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random queue in Dundrum.

Options
  • 04-11-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I was in Dundrum today and there was a huge queue (well, not huge but quite a few people) outside a certain shop; I think it was Hollister but I'm not too sure. It was downstairs anyway. Anyone know what this queue was about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Mid term break, lots of young 'uns wanting to buy the brand. The queues to pay inside are unreal, up to a 20 minute wait to part with your cash particularly after midday. Mad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Right, I was wondering since I knew i wasn't like a new store or anything. I just went up to Timberland, since major brands aren't really that important to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Fbjm wrote: »
    Right, I was wondering since I knew i wasn't like a new store or anything. I just went up to Timberland, since major brands aren't really that important to me.

Did you forget to include a smiley there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Holister, what a horrible horrible place.

Isn't Timberland a big brand? It costs enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Timberland is a big brand and it's prices are ridiculous and aren't even justifiable

• Advertisement
Advertisement