Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disciplined Betting = Easy Profit

Options
  • 04-11-2011 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm going to start a thread to take record of my football bets.

I usually bet on English matches from Premiership to League 2.

My bets usually include match and overs betting.
    I'm going to start with €100 and try to make a steady profit.
    Comment are welcome on all my bets..

Follow at your own peril.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Good luck with the log. Hopefully you will be more disciplined than I am ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FootieMad20

Double

Huddersfield 2/5
    Rangers 1/4

€10 returns €17.50

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

My disipline is my biggest downfall in gambling. I'll follow you on your quest..

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Same here I reckon Ill follow, wont start off with 100 though. (I can barely afford jocks)

YOu can be as disciplined as you like. It's never easy to profit from betting. In saying that tIe very best of luck with your log, I think 10 per cent of your bank is too large a stake to risk, also the bookies can be trusted to price up very well the markets you are betting on so I really think you have your work cut out here if your log is going to be short priced football bets.

• Advertisement

Poor Start to the log

Going with both teams to score

Bolton v Stoke 4/6
    Fulham v Tottenham 8/13

€10 returns €26.92

Bank €80
    In play €10

RoverJames wrote: »
    YOu can be as disciplined as you like. It's never easy to profit from betting. In saying that tIe very best of luck with your log, I think 10 per cent of your bank is too large a stake to risk, also the bookies can be trusted to price up very well the markets you are betting on so I really think you have your work cut out here if your log is going to be short priced football bets.

I know it doesn't be easy profiting but i think its easier going for bets around evens and not doing accumulators to make a nice steady profit

I know it doesn't be easy profiting but i think its easier going for bets around evens and not doing accumulators to make a nice steady profit

YOur bet was an accum :pac:

RoverJames wrote: »
    YOur bet was an accum :pac:

You must have been looking at some other bet dude..

I did a double

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

You must have been looking at some other bet dude..

I did a double

A double is an accumulator, simply a small one.

What do you mean by discipline here? Starting with a multiple does not indicate too much discipline in the the traditional sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭SlowJack

Disciplined Betting = Easy Profit

Sure we all know this, was hoping to get a easy 5 step plan on how to improve my discipline....:confused:

I will follow the log, good luck, hope you do well...............;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Staking 10% of your bankroll in your first bet, followed by 11.11% in your second bet is pretty lolbad disciplined betting.

Not done a bet in a while...
    To clear things up i will be sticking to trebles or less...

Advertisement