Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Galaxy S2

Options
  • 04-11-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭

I bought a s2 that was apparently unlocked, but its locked to Tesco mobile. I'm on bill with Three.

How do I unlock it?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Sitec wrote: »
    I bought a s2 that was apparently unlocked, but its locked to Tesco mobile. I'm on bill with Three.

Is it rooted? If it is just download galaxy s2 unlock in the market, it's free. Are you sure it's locked to tesco? Didn't think it was available on tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Maybe its the English Tesco?

I don't even know what rooting is!

I downloaded "Galaxy S2 Unlock" but it just says " Could not acquire SuperUser access! Is your device Rooted?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Can anyone help me out here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

You need to root your phone to give yourself "admin " privileges on the phone. Then unlock app will work.
    Plenty of rooting guides for your phone about. Probably one on here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i explained this a few days ago to someone.

unlocked a sgs2 myself. easy job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 rathikarose

You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 from the Tesco mobile network by getting the unlocking service from the online vendor TheUnlockSpot.com.To get the service you need to submit your country name and IMEI number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 from the Tesco mobile network by getting the unlocking service from the online vendor TheUnlockSpot.com.To get the service you need to submit your country name and IMEI number.
    Why would you pay when you can do it for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Can anyone help me out here?

Use this guide
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1505172

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 rathikarose

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Why would you pay when you can do it for free?

Free unlocking service are available for some old model mobile only .Sometimes we couldn't get the service from the network provider easily .In such situation we can get it from cheap third party online vendor only .

• Advertisement
Advertisement