Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Vacation

Options
  • 04-11-2011 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I looking for a good place to spend my vacation in coming Christmas season.Any suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Whahey!

Lapland would be fairly sweet!! :D

Salzberg is meant to be awesome Christmas time tho!
    beautiful place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Salzburg is lovely, very beautiful but also very small, it is, however, only two hours from Munich on the train.

A couple of years ago we went to Munich for a few days at Christmas and took a day trip to Salzburg, if you are a Motzart/Sound of Music fan you could extend this into a few days there.

Nuremburg is supposed to be fantastic, Christmas markets wise, very beautiful etc, it was a little too expensive for us this year and we are going to Berlin (this will be my fourth trip there).

If you want to stay a little closer to home, Bath may be worth a look, not expensive to get there, quite expensive to stay, unless you will be driving, in which case you can stay a little outside the city and drive in..

Hope this helps!

Advertisement