Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiderman Trilogy on Blu-Ray €18

Options
  • 04-11-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

On Zavvi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Great price for great movies; well, maybe not so much the 3rd movie but it was fun nonetheless.

Just to warn you that it's not exactly €18.....there's a postal charge of €1.21!! So it works out roughly €20 smackers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Just to warn you that it's not exactly €18.....there's a postal charge of €1.21!! So it works out roughly €20 smackers. :)

Mine came up without a charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

15.00 euro on Littlewoods website.

SlimCi wrote: »
    15.00 euro on Littlewoods website.

I'd rather shop elsewhere, even if an item's slightly more expensive, as Littlewoods are an incredibly bad company, in my experience.

With that said, and for those who don't mind buying from Littlewoods, good spot. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

Have never had any dealings with them to be honest. Just was looking for this set for my young man for xmas! Probably won't get it there anyway as I prefer to shop offline!

I bought a electric shaver off Littlewoods and it all went fine. I thought I'd be spammed to death by them afterwards as well but my inbox remains unperturbed.

I bought a electric shaver off Littlewoods and it all went fine. I thought I'd be spammed to death by them afterwards as well but my inbox remains unperturbed.

Lucky you. I joined one day, realised the error of my ways and requested to cancel the next, received confirmation a couple of days after that and then for the following 6+ months, regardless of how many times I called their customer care, received spam to my door constantly.

You appear to have gotten off lightly!

Advertisement