Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit Card Charge !?!

Options
  • 04-11-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

my ***hole bank is charging me everytime I use my debit card. this is not asking for credit and being charged for that, I could accept that.
    But this is taken from money i have in the account !!:mad:
    Does anybody know a bank, that does not charge debit card transactions ?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Which bank are you currently with? Why are you being charged (using your card abroad, not meeting their transaction criteria for free banking etc)

Less rant and more information will help people to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

There are only charges on these cards for non euro transactions. Care to read charges brochures before ranting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 christianUH60

so, no bank that doesn't charge for Euro/Non-Euro transactions on debit cards ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

All banks will charge for non-Euro transactions. Euro transactions can only be charged at the same rate (or none, depending on your bank/package) as a domestic one.

Advertisement