Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crest whitening strips

Options
  • 04-11-2011 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I recently quit smoking (25 days ago actually) and wanted to try to whiten my teeth. I've never been happy with the colour of my teeth but I thought it would be pointless to go get them done professionally in Galway or Limerick for 200-300 quid when I'm just going to be yellowing them again slowly with fags.

Anyway can you buy crest white strips in any store in Ireland? Boots..etc
    Or have I to buy online?

P.S Any experience in terms of results from using them would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

Hi OP, don't think you can buy them here but I have bought them twice on ebay with fantastic results. Some people complain that they hurt their teeth but this has never been an issue for me.

I think there are three different 'levels' of whiteness too. Just go with a high-rated seller and you'll be fine! Only about €25, and delivery is usually included in that (posting from America).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Moved from Health and Fitness

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭gtrizy

Thanks Shelga and sorry briankeating for posting in the wrong area.

Advertisement