Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade

Options
  • 04-11-2011 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have a BC Rich Warlock electric guitar and would like to trade for an airsoft gun, SPECIFICALLY an m14 or a raider if anyones interested? thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

I have a BC Rich Warlock electric guitar and would like to trade for an airsoft gun if anyones interested? thanks
    Bud you can't offer non airsoft stuff as a trade but if you see a nice aeg in a thread you can offer it there its in the rules buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Guitar is nice though :)
    Sure you will find some good deal. I would defo trade but I am just getting into this airsoft hobby not yet ready to seperate with my just bought stuff :D
    Good Luck OP

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

I have a BC Rich Warlock electric guitar and would like to trade for an airsoft gun if anyones interested? thanks

hi Adam, the rules state if you are offering a non airsoft item for trade you must ask for something specific. Eg I'm looking to trade my guitar for a vfc m4. Please pick something specific or the ad will be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AdamReynolds

thermo wrote: »
    hi Adam, the rules state if you are offering a non airsoft item for trade you must ask for something specific. Eg I'm looking to trade my guitar for a vfc m4. Please pick something specific or the ad will be closed.

ok sorry hadnt seen all the rules, is it alright now?

im happy :)

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    im happy :)

can you specify two guns, or just the one?

can you specify two guns, or just the one?

yeah, You can specify two guns if you like

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭anto_daly

offer, ASG m14 with a high-cap mag, battery and charger, the front iron sight has a bit broken off, bit doesn't effect the guns performance

u on facebook so we can discuss easier, if nt pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

offer a M14 with 3 mags(1 hi cap 2 mid caps), a battery, charger and the box. do we have a deal?

yeah deal with mps oshea, to pms:D sorry anto

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

u on facebook so we can discuss easier, if nt pm
    Read the rules please - if you deal off thread then you don't get to use this forum. :)

alright sorry

Back up on offer if any1s interested

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

where are to based.I have a raider in black

Wexford wbu? any pics of the raider and anything inc?

Would love a g&g Gr4 G26 if any1 has one either

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoomaloom1

I have a used 3 month old g&g gr4 it's not up for sale yet fired about 4000 bbs through it I might sell it to you if you want for 210e

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi there - this ad was withdrawn last year, please check dates and titles before you post. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement