Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera stabilizer - easier to film events

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smoothcam

I wanted to add also a picture to this post.

If you used something similar... was it useful to you? Does camera equipment improve your videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I haven't used a shoulder mounted one but I did make this one. It does improve things but you need to practice using it.

I like the look of the fig rig too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smoothcam

That one is somewhat like a steadycam, and it looks pretty good. The fig rig, is nice, you can get really nice shots, the down side is that you need to hold it in your arms all the time.
    What camera do you use?

Sony HVR A1E.

smoothcam wrote: »
    That one is somewhat like a steadycam, and it looks pretty good. The fig rig, is nice, you can get really nice shots, the down side is that you need to hold it in your arms all the time.
    The cheap one can be a pain too as you need a weight to stabilize it then you have to hold that weight at arms length. It can get tiring fairly quick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement