Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catching people doing disgusting things.

Options
  • 03-11-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭

I was on a bus a few weeks ago and a really good looking woman walked on. She sat in the seat in front of me and I started checking her out. A few seconds later and she starts picking her nose. Not the most pleasant thing but we all do it. After having a good dig she then puts her finger into her mouth and eats the snot. Durty bitch. Anyone else have any stories about catching people doing rank things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Quiet you

If she'll do that on a bus imagine what you could get her to do in private.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    I was on a bus a few weeks ago and a really good looking woman walked on. She sat in the seat in front of me and I started checking her out. A few seconds later and she starts picking her nose. Not the most pleasant thing but we all do it. After having a good dig she then puts her finger into her mouth and eats the snot. Durty bitch. Anyone else have any stories about catching people doing rank things?

People who eat their bogies are generally healthier than those who don't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Domo230 wrote: »
    When you started talking about what the hot woman did with her finger I started thinking about other things

What Kfallon does with his? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

killwill wrote: »
    Bogies?? Ah FFS we are not in America! Fcukin SNOTS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

I need to see some data here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Did she offer to share with you op?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That is disgusting, why the **** would anyone do that.

What are you basing this on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

The number of times i have caught people scratching their arse and then smelling their fingers is disturbing. Some people are just vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

my friend bited his own toenails :D its DISGUSTING!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

woodoo wrote: »
    The number of times i have caught people scratching their arse and then smelling their fingers is disturbing
    Pfft.. if you know of a better way to check for colon cancer, then please.. we're all ears!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,063 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A young skanger girl passed me on the street in my home town during the summer scratching the crotch off herself. Dirty rotter probably had crabs or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

bb1234567 wrote: »
    my friend bited his own toenails :D its DISGUSTING!!

And impressive at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Quiet you

woodoo wrote: »
    The number of times i have caught people scratching their arse and then smelling their fingers is disturbing. Some people are just vile.

That's a bit harsh. I just wanna know if I need to wash my hands or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

I've got neighbours that don't believe in pulling down their blinds at night ever! I've caught the parents having sex. Another night, I saw the oldest son stick his hand down his tracksuit bottoms, scratched his bare arse and then immediately pick up a burger and started eating it without washing his hands first. Another day, their youngest son was in a car with his mates, he suddenly got out and banged on the front door, his mam wasn't answering the door quick enough so whipped it out and started peeing against a potted plant next to the door. Disgusting family. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Maybe it was her way of giving you the hint to stop perving on her OP?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

Basq wrote: »
    Pfft.. if you know of a better way to check for colon cancer, then please.. we're all ears!
    Why is there a way ok knowing from smelling your fingers :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

x_Ellie_x wrote: »
    I've got neighbours that don't believe in pulling down their blinds at night ever! I've caught the parents having sex. Another night, I saw the oldest son stick his hand down his tracksuit bottoms, scratched his bare arse and then immediately pick up a burger and started eating it without washing his hands first. Another day, their youngest son was in a car with his mates, he suddenly got out and banged on the front door, his mam wasn't answering the door quick enough so whipped it out and started peeing against a potted plant next to the door. Disgusting family. :(

Disgusting anyway were do you live.

That's not disgusting, also just cause the blinds are up you don't have to stare in :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Howdy neighbour.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 befriend1

KillWill how is eating your snot healthy? Eugh rotten!!
    :mad: :eek:

My friend does it..she even picks her ear and eats it. It makes me feel ill!

• Advertisement

You should stop looking in peoples windows, every neighbourhood has a peeping tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Only a few weeks ago was in Burger king late after a skinful of beers at bout 3 in the morning get a chicken royale, for me theres always to much lettuce on them so took some it off nd threw it on the counter (high table) right in front of me, then some good looking blonde comes over sits next to me, we chatted for a minute or so, then she picks up the lettuce not knowing i put it there throws it on her burger and starts munching away. She might aswell have being picking it up off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

sharing a room on a college campus with another male is not a good idea. I caught my roomate **** numberous times:(

John Doe1 wrote: »
    sharing a room on a college campus with another male is not a good idea. I caught my roomate **** numberous times:(

Did you wake up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I'd say he could tell the exact same story :D

Could have put a stop to that easy, first time you caught him you should have sat bolt upright so he noticed you and started **** in unison.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

4leto wrote: »
    Disgusting anyway were do you live.
    South Dublin.

They seem respectable enough when they're in public. But when they're in their own home they're gross. It's not just me. All my neighbours have caught them doing something dodgy at least once.
    mackg wrote: »
    That's not disgusting, also just cause the blinds are up you don't have to stare in
    And it is a disgusting sight when they're naked wrinkly flabby people in their 60's. And if they're going to do it in their sitting room, they should at least pull down the blind & make sure no one can see them first!

And I wasn't spying on them. I just happened to see that stuff when I was entering and leaving my house.

South Dublin.

They seem respectable enough when they're in public. But when they're in their own home they're gross. It's not just me. All my neighbours have caught them doing something dodgy at least once.

And it is a disgusting sight when they're naked wrinkly flabby people in their 60's. And if they're going to do it in their sitting room, they should at least pull down the blind & make sure no one can see them first!

And I wasn't spying on them. I just happened to see that stuff when I was entering and leaving my house.

You could make a few bob for yourself if you taped them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

....And I wasn't spying on them. I just happened to see that stuff when I was entering and leaving my house.

Sure...that's my line too, when I'm a-creepin'.:pac:

Lived in a house before where one particular person was averse to keeping the bathroom door locked when using the toilet. Phobia about been locked in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

mackg wrote: »
    Could have put a stop to that easy, first time you caught him you should have sat bolt upright so he noticed you and started **** in unison.

Yeah, and then he would be the perverse one :D

Advertisement