Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts Clubs in Dublin open Saturdays

Options
  • 03-11-2011 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I'm new to this and was wondering if I could ask about what martial arts clubs are open in Dublin on Saturdays as my job requires a bit of overtime that often prevents me from making weekday classes.

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

We're open Saturdays, here's the timetable:

9.15am-10.30am Junior Aikido
    10.30am-11.45am Aikido (adults only)
    11.45am Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    1.00pm-2pm Strength and Conditioning Class

pm me if you want more details

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

Master Yang Dong teaches Kung Fu on saturdays.

http://www.shaolinkungfuacademy.net/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 globalkb

where in Dublin are you?

we have kickboxing class sat from 12 to 1.30 in Glenageary right beside dart station (altohugh Darts are still all over the place since bridge at Landsdowne collapsed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rob01

I would presume that most clubs are open on a Saturday

We have a MMA striking class from 2-4 in Coolmine BJJ if that suits you

Directions here: http://coolminebjj.com/#/contact/4551821999

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Michael O Leary

apb87 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm new to this and was wondering if I could ask about what martial arts clubs are open in Dublin on Saturdays as my job requires a bit of overtime that often prevents me from making weekday classes.

Cheers! :)

Hi,

Classes in Blanchardstown on Saturday afternoons from 1 - 3pm.
    http://www.wingtsun.ie/blanchardstown.html

Regards,

Michael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭silat liam

We have a Lameco Eskrima class in Fitness Dock Gym on Camden St, Sat mornings 10am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 apb87

Thanks guys. Seems I'm a bit spoiled for choice. Would love to give em all a bash but there's only so many hours in the day!!

Michael I believe me and you crossed paths at a seminar in Finglas ages upon ages ago (I used to train under Sifu Aidan in the city centre) so I must try and make it down some Saturday!! :)

Liam I wouldn't mind giving escrima a go. How much are lessons?

Globalkb, I work up the North but commute back to my parents place in Swords most weekends so somewhere in the Northside or city centre would suit me best.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭silat liam

Hi apb87

For the Lameco Eskrima, We charge per short term. Each term is 5 weeks and the cost is €50. If you want to give it a go, you can try out one class for €10
    and I look after you. Send me a Pm and I send you details etc..

Regards

Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Would be interested in this...
    globalkb wrote: »
    where in Dublin are you?

we have kickboxing class sat from 12 to 1.30 in Glenageary right beside dart station (altohugh Darts are still all over the place since bridge at Landsdowne collapsed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Michael O Leary

apb87 wrote: »
    Michael I believe me and you crossed paths at a seminar in Finglas ages upon ages ago (I used to train under Sifu Aidan in the city centre) so I must try and make it down some Saturday!! :)

Thats great. :)

You are more than welcome to come down anytime. I am not just saying this but I am really enjoying Wing Tsun more now than at any time in the past and I think it is better now than ever before.

Regards,

Michael

• Advertisement
Advertisement