Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking meeting room

Options
  • 03-11-2011 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Looking for an inexpensive preferably free meeting room in Dublin on Tuesday December 20th.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

What parts of Dublin? Do you need any particular equipment? Have you checked to see if any attendees have particular access needs (e.g. ground floor for wheelchair users, induction loop for hearing aid users)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 stilllearning

all attendees are fit and healthy. Only have about 15 people attending the meeting. Anywhere in the center of town or on the south side would be preferable. Need a projector and screen thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

all attendees are fit and healthy.

So are most people with disabilities, including wheelchair users and hearing aid users. I think I know what you mean, but having a disability doesn't mean that you are unfit or unhealthy.
    Only have about 15 people attending the meeting. Anywhere in the center of town or on the south side would be preferable. Need a projector and screen thats all

http://carmelitecommunitycentre.com/facilities/ rents out meeting rooms at modest rates. I'm not sure if they have a/v equipment. Have you tried any of the hotels - Davenport, Alexander etc?

Advertisement