Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where will oxegen 2012 be held?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Lads there must be someone around with knowledge of where it'll be

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You wouldn't a tenner on it and then the price would halve.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,443 ✭✭✭✭kippy

My mate is a taxi driver. His wife is friends with one of the promoters. She reckons it will be on in Inisbofin.

No but really. Someone must know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

If they do they are not going to post it here instead of making enough cash themselves to suspend the market

• Advertisement

Would take f all for that too.

Less than E20k liability within a week would do it i'd imagine.

Just thinking about this...

It seems like a market that those not in the know wont bother betting on and when a venue is confirmed then on that day those in the know and their mates will bet as much as they can so it seems like powers are certain to lose on this market.

That's what I thought too. But I was wondering will they say beforehand that it'll be announced on a certain date,and for example PP might postpone it in the run up to that date to avoid that.

A venue will be finalised before they announce that in a few days they will announce the venue. Bets will be placed before the contracts being signed as all the major arrangements will have been agreed by the main players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Is this still up on the PP website? cant see anything

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭TonyM.

It might be in Athy on the National Ploughing site?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but hopefully you didn't go too mad.

One would imagine that the market would be void unless an option of No Oxegen held was in the market though.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

Has to be a Void.

Advertisement