Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Avoid <snip> Car Rental

Options
  • 03-11-2011 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I just rented from this company today and concerned about what I read up on them afterwards. Check out this link here for a list of complaints <snip>berniemap
    Tagged:

Comments

I generally just use Hertz, 9 times out of 10 they give a better vehicle than you booked, reasonably priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

BernieMap wrote: »
    I just rented from this company today and concerned about what I read up on them afterwards. Check out this link here for a list of complaints <snip>
    berniemap

FYI, <snip> car rental is a franchise (like most car rental companies!!)
    So what happens in France, Isreal or Gremany may not happen in Ireland, Germany or the US.

Also for every ten happy customers, there might be one unhappy one.

You say you rented from them, have you any reason to be displeased or is this just a generic thread??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

No matter who you use you'll be able to find a list of complaints a mile long somewhere on the internet - you can't please all the people all the time, and people who are unhappy with service tend to be far more vocal than those who were happy.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Bit of a misleading thread title tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

So OP you started a thread to complain about a company you don't actually have a problem with yourself?

Any linking a website specifically for complaints is going to have complaints about anything and everything.

Thread edited to remove company name and closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement