Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabric of the cosmos

Options
  • 03-11-2011 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭

New show on PBS with Brian Greene, premièred last night as far as I'm aware and its a four part documentary based around his book I assume.

If anyone finds the first episode online I'd be much obliged if they could let me know where it is.

Been a fan of Brian’s since The Elegant Universe and looking forward to seeing this.

**Warning** They got a little carried away with the trailer and may have thought it was a live action movie they were doing.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I must say, I enjoyed the book but it's not a patch on The Elegant Universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

just about to settle into watching the first part now

EDIT: I think it's supposed to be available here but it's probably geographically restricted, even tho it doesn't expressly say it; so some form of circumvention might be needed.

It is of course available through other means too.

Advertisement