Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 nights in claire for 2 €70

Options
  • 03-11-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

EastCoast Wicklow ***DISCOUNT STORE SPECIAL FOR FACEBOOK FRIENDS*** Bellbridge House Hotel, Spanish Point, Co. Clare Voucher for 2 Night B&B, for 2 people FACEBOOK FRIENDS CAN BUY NOW FOR: €70!!!! Call us now on 01 272 4700 to buy!!! Discount Store Special available until 5:30pm today!

I copied this from east coast fm facebook its limited so be quick they usually go fast.
    http://www.eastcoast.fm/discounts a few more offers on here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

What does she look like? Does she do "unusual" requests? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,899 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Poor ould Claire. She must be a right goer.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

That's a great deal, cost me a lot more in Amsterdam.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

How much for one night in Claire?

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Any one wanna go halvies?

LMFAO!!!! Cheered me up no end!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Any one wanna go halvies?

LMFAO!!!! Cheered me up no end!

Only if I can have the first night :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

kin9pin wrote: »
    Only if I can have the first night :eek:
    You pay 75% as I'd be getting a used product.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

BTW, I'm from Clare and the Bellbridge is actually a nice enough hotel. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Thread is epic disappointment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

i really hope the poor receptionist's name isn't Claire after my spelling mistake she might find herself in trouble :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Daniel S wrote: »

Heard from a local there is some renovations needed after a 'big fat' type wedding there last week......

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

danois wrote: »
    i really hope the poor receptionist's name isn't Claire after my spelling mistake she might find herself in trouble :o
    She might actually find herself in double trouble :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Can we sticky this? Best bargain alert ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

homolumo wrote: »
    Can we sticky this? Best bargain alert ever.
    Can I sticky Claire?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Thread title says "2 nights in claire for 2"

That doesn't mean 1 each night as I understand it. ;)

BTW, I'm from Clare

What? She's your mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭NewHillel

I second that, it's a very nice hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

But Claire is imported and sold here under licence.
    Support our own and buy Galway Hooker (stronger as well).

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

Maybe 2 nights in a english college would be better .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,899 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

rebeve wrote: »
    Maybe 2 nights in an English college would be better .

FYP

Perhaps you're correct.

{Mod edit: You forgot the capital 'E'!}

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Heard from a local there is some renovations needed after a 'big fat' type wedding there last week......

Off topic: Another one??? My girlfriend is from there & was telling me the same story in septembe!

On topic: Sounds like poor claire got a going over at the wedding, I bet theed a video of that somewhere, theres nothing that classy lady won't do for money :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭newo

I bought 2 of these vouchers thought they were great value and was going to give them as presents for Christmas. Went through the whole thing over the phone great. Price went up to 90 (from 70) on the website the next day so panicked a bit when I saw this and rang them and they explained that it goes up after it’s not the ‘deal of the week’ anymore so not to worry. Lo and behold €180 came out of my card this morning rather than €140 and rang them again, they then proceeded to tell me no it was not €70 the day I purchased it was €90. I said I don’t mean to be rude but I had your website open when I rang to order them and it was €70 and I confirmed with the girl doing the transaction that they were €70, she went and checked with manager and said ‘no it wasn’t that price the day you rang’ so basically tough (and calling me a liar). Told them I’ll be returning the vouchers as soon as they arrive and they are going to refund me, I still think €90 was a good deal for this but on principal they can stick it, I would usually spend around €50 on the present in question but as it was such a good deal was willing to up my spend to €70. It just amazes me how so many places in this struggling economy have no concept of goodwill or Customer Service. I am 100% positive that the deal was at €70 when I rang as I had the website open at the time!

Rant over just thought I’d get that off my chest!

Advertisement