Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

collecting ww2 german helmets.

Options
  • 03-11-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all, i am pretty new to boards and would like to get in touch with other collectors that collect or sell german helmets to share give advise on detecting fakes/original helmet on the market. i also am going to sell some of my own pretty soon and would like to make some contacts. Thanks, Noel.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

nogie11 wrote: »
    Hi all, i am pretty new to boards and would like to get in touch with other collectors that collect or sell german helmets to share give advise on detecting fakes/original helmet on the market. i also am going to sell some of my own pretty soon and would like to make some contacts. Thanks, Noel.:D

Hi Noel, welcome to the forum. If you are looking to buy/sell items please make sure to familiarise yourself with our forum charter and the rules regarding buying and selling in this forum first:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054970957

Thank you.

Advertisement