Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy The Irish Post

Options
  • 03-11-2011 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey there

Anyone know where I can pick up a copy of the above?

Cheers

Bill.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It's on sale in the small Sainsbury's near Kilburn station. I spotted it there yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bill_lehane

Ok, thanks Silver! I don't live in a traditionally Irish area of London so I haven't seen it on sale round about as I expected. Was hoping to find it somewhere in the Fleet St area where I work but no such luck! They should do an epaper version...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Ok, thanks Silver! I don't live in a traditionally Irish area of London so I haven't seen it on sale round about as I expected. Was hoping to find it somewhere in the Fleet St area where I work but no such luck! They should do an epaper version...

Maybe you could subscribe to it? (dunno if they offer the option)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

My local Sainsburys in Chiswick sell it too. There's bound to be a branch near you, maybe give it a try

Advertisement